My internet dialer doesn't works on Win 10, any info?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I have a dialer created under Network Connections. I create a shortcut on desktop for easy & quick access. It works on Win 7.
On Win 10 the dialer on desktop/network connections & taskbar - network icon - my broadband name - all takes to settings - network & internet - my broadband name here & I can click & connect.

Why double clicking on dialer doesn't connect to net like on Win 7 instead of taking me to settings - network & internet - my broadband name to connect?

Reactions: Logethica
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I have created dialer & net works fine.

What I meant was ---
On Win 7 double clicking dialer directly connects to net so I use to create dialer shortcut on desktop.
On Win 10 too I have created dialer shortcut on desktop but double clicking takes to settings - network & internet instead of directly connecting like in Win 7?
Any way to achieve that?

Reactions: Logethica
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.