• Total voters

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
the adware is silently installed even with unchecky enabled.....luckely no browser redirects :p your way of commenting amuzes me cats-4-owners-2 :)
Thanks!:) ...the coffee must be kicking in!:D:p

Update: Since Unchecky insures none shall pass checked, perhaps some "virtual" magic is needed for the aficionado of everlasting gobbstopping software!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
S

starchild76

Thread author
I really like wisecare for being a free program does a good job. any particular reason , why I should remove it??

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
S

starchild76

Thread author
added comodo firewall : in safe mode and sandbox set to fully virtualized , hips disabled , virusscope activated :) lets give this a spin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
S

starchild76

Thread author
Good config :) AVG will miss you :p I think no need to WiseCare thing, CCleaner is more more enough. PrivaZer is a good privacy cleanig tool also.

AVG does not miss me , I commented about the shortcommings on their facebook page and they did not even reply! now hows that for customer service ;)

@yigido a change of course someone official from the AVG facebook page reached out to me today , this is what he said :

"AVG TechnologiesHello......, I'm really sorry to hear you're having this issue. I have escalated your issue to our #AVGSupport team. They should reach out to you soon."

its a miracle :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Venustus and yigido

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.