Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sniperider

Thread author
Feb 22, 2015
Hey.....honestly i give up fighting with my malware in my pc AND I KNOW MY PC LAG BECAUSE OF MALWARE NOT BECAUSE OTHER THINGS.....i alrdy tried wth many software like <Adware scan, ESET online scan, Anti-Malware byte rootkit and original scan, Rkill, Farbar Recovery Scan Tool ( but i dun fix bcause i w8 u guys to make a fixlist.txt for me) , TDSkiller, Combofix> all of that seoftware i learn through people forum from many website and also i think my pc lagg bcoz of registry error.....because when i try to restart my pc it always fail pls i alrdy tried all in window 7 forum also fail.............like i said i give up, I ply League Of Legends like 1 year alrdy, b4 this the lag can be fix like when i scan then the lagg fixed coz the malware found but NOW I SCAN MALWARE FOUND LIKE HUNDREDS OF THEM....BUT NOTHING HAPPEN! plez help me b4 this i tried all of that by seeing people forums from bleepingcomputer.com...and plez help me create fixlist.txt file to fix by Farbar Recovery Scan Tool.....

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    37.4 KB · Views: 492
  • Addition.txt
    49.7 KB · Views: 415

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.