NakedSecurity Which web browser do you trust the most? [POLL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
offcourse Firefox when it comes to trust.
Though I use chrome but I know I can't trust google :p They collects everything. every damn information they can. they collect.
If firefox improves startup time of the browser, I will use it .

Byte

Level 1
Verified
Jul 13, 2014
I have never 'trusted' any program, some programs are reliable but that's all there is to it. Then again I got nothing to hide really, If they ever wanted to spy on me they're welcome to do so.

Y

yigido

friends,
if you want more privacy, you can also turn-off these feature that follows your browsing
It is in Turkish but I know you got it what are these :D
EUlMYUE.png

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
friends,
if you want more privacy, you can also turn-off these feature that follows your browsing
It is in Turkish but I know you got it what are these :D
EUlMYUE.png
Thank you, yigido. Whether in Turkish, or any language other than English, it is most important + recognizable + very helpful.:):) I checked, just to be certain it's done!:D

D

Deleted member 21043

I have nothing to hide. I like my privacy (with IM like Skype), apart from that I don't really care. My gmail could be hacked, they could read through my emails for all I care (like theres anything of need, or interesting anyway :D :p)... But yeah, unless I have something to hide, I won't mind.

My only exception is with Skype. If my Skype got hacked, I'd go mad. Not because of having something to hide, but I like to keep it private, and the IM's. But if my G+ Chat was hacked for example, I just wouldn't care.

So I use Chrome.

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Opera now uses chromium engine so i guess it uses google phishing & malware protection. I tested chrome, yandex & opera malware & phishing protection & they all almost caught same infected urls. Chrome was memory hogging in my system before but when i tried it 35 build version, it runs smooth on my PC even i added some extensions, it won't consume like before it did. really impressed. U can tweak chrome if u feel insecure about privacy & in internet ur privacy is not secret anymore :)

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Koroke San,

How is K9 and Panda Security URL Filtering together, any slow down? In the Web Browser?
Could you provide a link for Panda Security URL Filtering? I am thinking about trying this combination
out?;)

Kind regards,

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Koroke San,

How is K9 and Panda Security URL Filtering together, any slow down? In the Web Browser?
Could you provide a link for Panda Security URL Filtering? I am thinking about trying this combination
out?;)

Kind regards,
I'm not using panda url filtering since i can't found any download link from their website. I only know a old version of panda URl filter which u posted link on a thread before - http://malwaretips.com/threads/panda-url-filtering-questions.14884/
Last time i tested it & it didn't catch any infected url, don't know why, i need to test it again. I'm currently now using K9 with adguard (malware & phishing protection ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.