App Review NANO Antivirus Beta Prevention Test (MrITReviews)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
This was requested here by Dashke.

Feedback is always appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Man Links were bad and NANO only caught 3 or 4 things. What happened to your background at the end of the video?
Why don't you scan packs of malware? All the other reviewers do that.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
NSG001 said:
Nice job.
Thanks again :)

Dude there is a reason why McLovin Edited his post and your post has been removed because it is a privacy problem and McLovin wanted to stay anonymous. If I knew your name would you want me posting everywhere saying "nice find ..."

D Bone

May 28, 2011
Well, they certainly didn't name it NANO for it's system resource usage that's for sure........Maybe they named it after how many detections it's capable of? ;)

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
D Bone said:
Well, they certainly didn't name it NANO for it's system resource usage that's for sure........Maybe they named it after how many detections it's capable of? ;)

A resource hog antivirus with a nano of 1% detection rate. :p

It was shocking to see a large 270MB file for being called Nano.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Malware Maniac said:
What happened to your background at the end of the video?
Why don't you scan packs of malware? All the other reviewers do that.

Well since I have not activated my Windows on my VM due to I do give it a reformat now and then.

With the malware packs, I see it as some might have already been detected by the AV already, so if I was to get them live from the website then they might not have caught them.

Dashke said:
Thank you very much for the review! :)

Glad you like it :)

NSG001 said:
Thanks again :)

No problem. Anytime :)

InternetChicken said:
Nice test Thank you

Your welcome :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.