ISO Mounter : Power ISO

Last edited:

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Strong configuration, thanks for sharing :)
It is not a good idea to use two different defragmentation tools.
The first one uses an algorithm to move and process the files of your HDD and the second one uses another algorithm over the work done by the first tool...
Better to use just one defrag tool, Raxco is very valid, but if I well remember it is quite slow.

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
Strong configuration, thanks for sharing :)
It is not a good idea to use two different defragmentation tools.
The first one uses an algorithm to move and process the files of your HDD and the second one uses another algorithm over the work done by the first tool...
Better to use just one defrag tool, Raxco is very valid, but if I well remember it is quite slow.

Raxco is on my PC and Auslogic on my laptop.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Good configuration out there, everything is covered.

You may consider Zemana AM as your companion program to F-secure, considering the additional detection percentage than MBAM Pro.

Reactions: nastavnikhe
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.