Need "Mouse" Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
Well my mouse, is shorting out for some reason, it like Locks up, by that i mean, the mouse will freeze either in the one spot for 4-5seconds, then when it returns it's in the
spot it believes it should be in, and the other issue, is it completely freezes in the one spot until i unplug it and replug and then it works fine, until the next time it wants to freeze, i don't think this is fixable.. if is great saves me some money,

if not,

What's a decent Everyday Usage mouse, like just basic three button mouse, no macro abilities or anything?

http://www.umart.com.au/newindex2.phtml?bid=6

Use the link above for reference.

Thanks

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Then maybe it's the mouse that's got the problem, Laser and Optical Mice are pretty cheap so that's not a problem.

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
I don't know, yet, i've included the link at the top, for selections, but i don't want an over the top mouse, i just want a decent, Working mouse.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Luke[Dumke480] said:
I don't know, yet, i've included the link at the top, for selections, but i don't want an over the top mouse, i just want a decent, Working mouse.

Something Logitech is always a good choice.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah, we can't have sad Luke with no mouse :p

What Tomo said Logitech is a good brand of mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.