New Update New Avira Browser Safety Extension released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
Wow I'm giving a try and it seems that works excelent here! I'm considering to use it for a while instead of ublock I don't worry about the ram (~120mb) just asking if I can still report ads in adguard forum with this extension.

Does anyone know if the filters on adguard extension free works against anti-adblockers and annoying popups just like the app on windows?

Windows Defender Shill

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2017
I agree with the article

Up to date browsers have become really good at blocking malware

And even if they fail you would still have to manually execute the malware in your download folder

At which point my settings don't even allow those installations.

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
Also, seems like I can't choose more filters for adblocking or see the default ones

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
I suppose that too, I would like to add for example annoyance filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.