Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Yahoo has redesigned its Flickr photo-sharing service, offering users up to 1TB of storage without a fee.

The revamp also allows users to host longer video clips and higher-resolution photos, and a new app has been launched for Android devices.

Free Features and (Optional) Pricing

Free:
  • 1 Terabyte of photo and video storage
  • Upload photos of up to 200MB per photo
  • Upload 1080p HD videos of up to 1GB each
  • Video playback of up to 3 minutes each
  • Upload and download in full original quality

**Free is Ad-supported

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Damn, 1TB. That is quite a bit of space, but who would have 1TB of pictures, ha?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
McLovin said:
Damn, 1TB. That is quite a bit of space, but who would have 1TB of pictures, ha?

People who are love to captured their self, things, events and perhaps time line photos.

It's a treasure for them.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
jamescv7 said:
People who are love to captured their self, things, events and perhaps time line photos.

It's a treasure for them.

I think I will start that. Take a picture of myself for the next 10 years and see how it goes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.