New in v2017.9: Making things simpler and easier

• Thread starter Deleted member 178
  • Start date

Will you use this new feature to connect with Emsisoft Enterprise Console from client side.

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Over the past month, our development team have spent most of their time fine-tuning our products and simplifying several structures in preparation for exciting new things that are on the horizon. Our biggest change with this release is the merging of Emsisoft Internet Security with Emsisoft Anti-Malware, as we announced earlier. The transition is expected to go smoothly, just like every other monthly software update. If you’d like to learn more about the reasons behind the merger and how it might affect you, please check out our article featuring the most frequently questions and answers on the Windows Firewall.

Read More here

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
  • Improved: Communication protocol with Emsisoft servers to speed up updates and Anti-Malware Network lookups.

I believe it is due to my problem and many here in Brazil that we faced a few days ago, where I could not connect to the Emsisoft servers for updates for more than a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: vtqhtr413
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.