App Review New Padlock Screenlocker Demonstration

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
MalwareBlockerYT...Great find. Thanks to you, we won't be running into this one I suppose. I am curious if the #PadlockScreenlocker below the password box is the password LOL. That would be a taunt :rolleyes: in my book if so...

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
MalwareBlockerYT...Great find. Thanks to you, we won't be running into this one I suppose. I am curious if the #PadlockScreenlocker below the password box is the password LOL. That would be a taunt :rolleyes: in my book if so...
Thanks & yeah hopefully not since it will now become known. That is actually an interesting idea! I must test that at some point :)

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Cool find and a very nice review you made out of this :)
Worth watching, thank you for both the sample and the time spent to do this vid :)
Thanks & glad you liked it :) No problem by the way.
Good demonstration, it's been a while since Screen Locker are barely produced nowadays.

Hitman Pro and other tools have the ability to terminate suspicious process by using assigned hotkey. ;)
Thanks & cool fact - I actually didn't know this.

Another thing:

Britec (151K subscribers) actually just commented on my video!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.