Mostafa Elbadry

there was anew update yesterday i think has the number 10 (104.25744.501)

i
tried to find out what is new i didn't find any thing and i didn't find away to contact their support

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
this is another chinese company as baidu and Qihoo.
I tried once tencent 2014 version and It was very heavy in the system.
personally, I not expect rapid changes in the product. the only company that seems to be more receptive to listening to users is Qihoo.

Reactions: Kent

jamescv7

Level 61
Trusted
Verified
@Rajat: Well as much concern, it can be a partial component of purely signatures for Avira.

Typically you will see that results where it contributes minority only and the in-house engine should prevail, so those having strong engine like Avira, Bitdefender and others are always on top due to implemented techniques.

Reactions: Rajat
S

Sr. Normal

I have this AV installed in a VM and I have not noticed any difference in the load time of Windows, or time in computer´s analysis.
My first impression is that it is stable and also fast in its analysis, but is only a first impression, I'll try a few days to get a better idea

upload_2015-10-31_19-12-44.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: roger_m

roger_m

Level 21
Content Creator
Verified
@Sr. Normal I'm using the latest version too, and it's very light for me as well, unlike previous versions. It now uses Bitdefender's scan engine instead of Avira.

Reactions: Sr. Normal

Mops21

Level 26
Content Creator
Trusted
Verified
Hi all

How can I send Tencent Files for checking

With best Regards
Mops21

jamescv7

Level 61
Trusted
Verified
@Mops21 :

Tencent website (Local version) redirects you on their forum to report for FP or suspicious checking.

Link *

* The information there is at Chinese in order to report them for checking.

Reactions: scot