F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Get while it is hot.
ScreenHunter_121 Nov. 13 15.34.jpg

E

Eddie Morra

Thread author
If they can figure a way to send out my data by getting past my firewall, good on them:emoji_beer:
They probably found the recipe for NZT-48 so anything is possible now. Not even Comodo can save you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: oldschool

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I am not taking any chances with Avast Inc. :emoji_innocent:
Well someone could say same about you using yandex ( im using yandex + ccleaner myself btw)

Thanks for posting this, ran ccleaner and noticed i just downloaded the latest update yesterday already

Privacy Eraser and Wise Disk Cleaner for me or Windows built in cleaner.
I was looking for wise disk cleaner yesterday, if im only using it to clean up browser would i miss anything except conspiracy theories by upgrading to wise disk cleaner from ccleaner

Reactions: oldschool
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.