Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
A New Era of Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft

"We’ve been talking about Windows 10 for over a year now and today we started our next chapter, with new devices designed for Windows 10.

Today I stood on stage in NYC along with members of my team and had the honor of unveiling a new era of Windows 10 devices from Microsoft. We introduced new Surface, Lumia, and Band devices and shared the latest from HoloLens, and Xbox. I’ve been using these devices for months and couldn’t wait to share them with you today."

New Microsoft Surface Book

New Microsoft Surface Pro 4

New Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL

New Microsoft Band 2

Find out more at BLOGS.WINDOWS.COM

S

SkyJP

Didn't expect the Surface Book to detach!

I will definitely be getting the Surface Book one day, and it is nice to see Microsoft innovating with having a high performance laptop with dedicated nVidia graphics with the keyboard connected, but portable, tablet mode with only the screen.

I think Apple's Macbook and iPad Pro just got destroyed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Secondmineboy

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Starting at $1499.00, the Surface Book it is one of Microsoft's new Windows 10 devices. But already the top of the range model has sold out, it's currently priced at $2699.00 (over £1700) and set to ship on October 26th.

upload_2015-10-12_18-38-7.png

Buy: Buy Surface Book - Microsoft Store
Source: Most Expensive Surface Book Configuration Is Already Sold Out

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I just want MS to competitively price their SB and SP4 against Apple in India.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
The Surface Book really kills the flagship of MacBook at all, simple logic:

If you have a bunch of money then go to higher specifications that can really satisfy your needs, MacBook are somehow always reach the limit from their specifications. *

*Its not all about the OS anymore since both can stretch from being flexible to be productive.

Reactions: Vasudev

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
At these steep prices, choosing between a Mac & MS becomes difficult. For prosumers or professionals would always prefer a Mac over MS since its ecosystem has lesser headaches than MS. Some would prefer SB because of its cutting edge tech used inside it is more advanced than MBP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.