Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Might be good but don't know about price.I think there are some really good free ones available.I really like Comodo,all the features & protection that premium programs offer.Right now I use ESET Mobile only because I have 1 year licenses,I have been beta testing F-Secure Freedom VPN which is a very good program also.I use it primarily because of the features they provide,not really sure if it is worth paying for protection on Android.

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
I don't have much experience with Avira, holds ESET and Bitdefender. Hourly virus definition updates seems like a good idea.
Maybe it's a good time to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.