Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
After an unprecedented amount of leaks, Stephen Elop took the stage at the Nokia Zoom Reinvented event in New York to proudly announce the Nokia Lumia 1020 - the company's new Windows Phone 8 cameraphone flagship.

The Nokia Lumia 1020's centerpiece is the 41MP autofocus PureView camera with a huge (by smartphone standards) 1/1.2" BSI sensor, 6-lens ZEISS optics and optical image stabilization. It is coupled with LED flash used for video shooting and a proper xenon flash.

Read More: http://www.gsmarena.com/official_nokia_lumia_1020_specs_sheet_and_photo_surfaces-news-6364.php

Finally we had a rest from the CPU speed competition in smartphones. :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Aha, but I meant from SEK800i.

xpressive

Level 1
Verified
Jul 28, 2013
@Earth
Sony Ericsson k800i
Good Camera, Xenon Flash, M2 Storage and EDGE Connection!
My old memories. 'my first hand phone with camera :p

The Shame is the Lens, really easy to brick :(

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The only problem I had was with the joystick, else my K800i worked great for 2 years, before upgrading. Had no problems with the Lens.

xpressive

Level 1
Verified
Jul 28, 2013
@Earth

haha, backwards!
No problem with the joystick, just the lens.

or maybe because i dropped it in 2nd floor? :D

Back To Topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.