On Sale! NORD VPN Black Friday Deal 2018

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
More like Black Scam lol

I bought NordVPN not so long ago, before Black Friday was up. Paid USD79 for 24 months (USD 3.29/month). I could grab the 3yr deal (36 months) for USD99 (UDS 2.75/month).

Now with this fantastic Black Friday deal you can access to pay 24 cents more per month! What are you waiting for? LOL

By the way, the "great 75% off only applies for the 3yr plan".

2018-11-09 11_31_01-Profile _ NordVPN.png

Jake Miguel

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2016
More like Black Scam lol

I bought NordVPN not so long ago, before Black Friday was up. Paid USD79 for 24 months (USD 3.29/month). I could grab the 3yr deal (36 months) for USD99 (UDS 2.75/month).

Now with this fantastic Black Friday deal you can access to pay 24 cents more per month! What are you waiting for? LOL

By the way, the "great 75% off only applies for the 3yr plan".

View attachment 201246

I have checked this deal on their official site as well. No sign of 2.75$ deal. I think the deal you're talking about is gone now. Its old. The current deal price is at 2.99$.

I'd suggest you to wait a little more. They will revise their offer near Black Friday day and Cyber Monday.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.