Norton 22.17.1.50 for Windows is now available!

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Norton Security 22.17.1.50 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

This update is available for the following Norton products:

• Norton Security
  • Norton Internet Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online

To verify you have the update for Norton Security 22.17.1.50, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.

22.17.1.50.png

Below FAQ's addresses some common questions:

1. What is the version number for this patch?

Norton Security 22.17.1.50

2. When will I receive the patch?

As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.

3. How can I manually install these patches?

This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.

4. Whats's new in Norton 22.17.1.50?

• Norton Security now supports Ukrainian language.
  • Other minor bug fixes and backend changes.

Note:

• Norton 22.17.1.50 supports: Windows 7 SP1 and above, 8, 8.1, 10
  • This update will not be available for maintenance mode OS's – Windows XP and Windows Vista

trandung

May 20, 2018
I like Norton but I think it has some problems :
_ Support Microsoft Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI) ?
_ Why is Norton SafeCam available only for a limited number of users ?
_ Norton safeweb sometime unstable.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.