Expired Norton AntiVirus 2014 license Key 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
So this is this a one year protection software?
Well i found out myself, its 6 months license.

normalizerx

Level 2
Oct 9, 2012
It is really annoying how sites like sharewareonsale and similar take advantage of well-known promos and present them as their own. This here is the Facebook promo and the link to the set-up file is exactly the one from the Facebook promo.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
It is really annoying how sites like sharewareonsale and similar take advantage of well-known promos and present them as their own. This here is the Facebook promo and the link to the set-up file is exactly the one from the Facebook promo.
this is ... it happens !

zelobap

Level 1
Jun 18, 2013
SoS is a ____ site and should be banned from every freebie forum. Basically they force user to register and set up ads on their website. They taking advantage of other giveaway just like what normalizerx said and make it like their own. Note that they don't even bother to give proper credit or provide source link to original giveaway which make them a rogue for me.

People, don't help them promote their site instead share us the direct link after purchase that they stole from other giveaway and hopefully this will teach them how to behave a little - well, just hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This giveaway is the same as this Facebook promo which is still valid http://us.norton.com/ps/loem/EN/Facebook/index.html

SOS requires you enter your email to get their giveaways.You receive one email with the special installer links.The send another email telling you that they were kind enough to automatically make an account for you.They provide your account details within the email such as username & password.Most of us know what kind of email to enter but what is the need for an email when you can get the same product from the original giveaway source.The emails are not from Norton they are from SOS.
Basically they are putting a time limit on a giveaway for special installer links that are public knowledge and branding it as their own.They are asking for your email address and automatically making an SOS account for you.Even if you use a temp/disposable email it is the principle of the whole thing that bothers me.

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
This giveaway is the same as this Facebook promo which is still valid http://us.norton.com/ps/loem/EN/Facebook/index.html

The link you provided is NAV 2012 online installer

Their Link is NAV 21.1.0.18 (229MB)

1.PNG

I installed it successfully:

Capture.PNG

Thanks Rus Anca

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.