Norton Family 4.9.6 for Android is now available!

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Norton Family 4.9.6 is now available for Android customers.

The below FAQs might address some common questions:

1. What's the version number?

Norton Family 4.9.6.14 for Android

2. How can I receive this update?

To receive the update, simply visit Norton Family parental control on Googlaye Pl

To verify if you have the latest version, click on Go to Norton Family > Menu > About.

3. What are the changes in this release?

• Parents will not able to on-board/setup app in child mode if the device belongs to an unsupported manufacturer/model
    - A message will be shown to the customer on the launch of the Norton Family app after install, installation cannot be done in Child mode if the model/manufacturer is an unsupported one.

- Parent can install the app in Parent mode

- Existing Parent app users will not be able to switch to child mode.

• Invited parent will not be able to renew subscription henceforth
    - ‘Renew now’ button will not be visible for Invited Parents.

- "Delete Norton Family" for Invited Parents will be hidden under the Help link.

- Invited Parents will not get a subscription renewal reminder

• Defect Fixes
  • Engineering enhancements

4. Where can I post my queries?

Post your queries on Norton Family forum board. Also, visit Norton Family FAQ page for more information

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.