Not open for further replies.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Norton Family Free Version - End Of Life

Dear Norton Family customer,

Norton Family product will no longer be available as a free subscription offering (Freemium).

If you are a Norton Family freemium customer , your subscription will be automatically upgraded to Norton Family Premium for 180 days and you can use all the premium features for free until then and then renew the subscription.

Note: All the Norton Family Free/Standard (Freemium) customers will receive an email with a personalized expiry date.

Family%20subscription%20change.JPG

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know on the Norton Family forum.

Source: Norton Family Free Version - End Of Life

Last edited by a moderator:

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Norton Family Free Version - End Of Life

Dear Norton Family customer,

Norton Family product will no longer be available as a free subscription offering (Freemium).

If you are a Norton Family freemium customer , your subscription will be automatically upgraded to Norton Family Premium for 180 days and you can use all the premium features for free until then and then renew the subscription.

Note: All the Norton Family Free/Standard (Freemium) customers will receive an email with a personalized expiry date.

Family%20subscription%20change.JPG

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know on the Norton Family forum.

Source: Norton Family Free Version - End Of Life
Yeah, I got this notification too. Bummer.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I had a chat with a Norton rep today, and they stated that this automated email notification was "mistaken", and the free version of Norton Family will continue.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I think they just wanted to scare us into buying Norton. It almost worked on me :)

Does anyone know an alternative to Norton that can be configured to block all websites except for a few whitelisted ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.