Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Norton Family Windows 3.6.3.41 Has Been Released

The Norton Family team has released updates to Windows client 3.6.3.41 via Automatic LiveUpdate. This update is available in all supported languages. The update includes a few defect fixes. When the update is available to your machine via LiveUpdate, you will need to reboot your device to make the program install successfully. To find if you have the latest version, please click the Norton Family icon in the system tray and select “About Norton Family”.

Please visit Norton Family forum board to post your queries and for more info please see Norton Family Knowledge base articles.

Thanks,

The Norton Family Team

Source: Norton Family Windows 3.6.3.41 Has Been Released

Last edited by a moderator:

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I actually use this service. It's pretty good as a free standalone.

But one thing about it drives me crazy: when I start up Chrome, a randomly named bat file runs. This makes certain security softs see red. The bat file gets sandboxed by COMODO, preventing the service from functioning properly. NVT ERP can no longer monitor cmd.exe, because cmd forgets to terminate, it keeps running in the background. And in ReHIPS, it is a royal pain to get the parent program to communicate with Chrome running in isolation -- I had it working, but the update broke it. So I am back on Kaspersky w/TAM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.