Compare list
Norton Antivirus Plus
F-Secure Safe or Internet Security
KSC Free

Teboo

Thread author
Jul 7, 2021
Hello,

I just bought a norton antivirus plus (box) for ~8€ from a nearby store. I couldn't resist this Black Friday offer.:rolleyes: I'm weak. :LOL:
I tried 5 years ago and it was buggy and heavy, ruined my system. How good is it nowadays?
I'm using F-Secure SAFE right now on my laptop but my license going to end within few weeks.
What do you think?
I need a problem free and good AV what not slowing down my laptop (especially when i use on battery).

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
I have a Norton lifelock subscription for one year and using it from time to time (It's installed on snapshot-rollback rx). It's very light on my system, has great detection rates, alot of shields and would recommend over f-secure anytime (f-secure lacks, or so I figured, a good network shield, meaning a firewall, traffic analyzer, IDS, brute force attacks- please correct me if I'm wrong, I like to find out new thngs everyday).
The only issue I found using Norton is it's VPN- I can't rely on it, because sometimes it says it can't connect.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.