NotSharingMyInfo: permanent anonymous email at your email address

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Here: http://notsharingmy.info/ - Free service, NO registration.

Quote:
'We'll give you an obscure email address that you can give out whenever you want to remain anonymous. All mail sent to that address will be forwarded to you.'

Another quote - by Hacker 10 – Security Tips, in 'NotSharingMyInfo a permantent email forwarding address' read: http://www.hacker10.com/computer-security/notsharingmyinfo-a-permantent-email-forwarding-address/ :

'Free disposable email address
There are many disposable email address (DEA) services but they are limited in time which means you have to get a new email every time you open an account and you have to use the webmail interface they provide you to retrieve email. NotSharingMyInfo will automatically send all email to your real email account and the forwarding address they give to you will not be deleted, you can reuse that very same address to recover passwords if necessary, a feature requiring the email you previously used for registration.

If you start to get spam you can cancel your NotSharingMyInfo email address asking for a cancellation email link to your real email address. The best feature of this privacy email address is that it is very quick to open an account with them, you are asked for zero details to sign up, just an email address where to forward the messages is necessary, a Chrome browser addon to create a disposable email address is available.'

Edit: Hacker 10 link added .. sorry!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I have one like this that is built in to Yahoo mail that you can get.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I do know some non-permanent services but they're a bit of a hassle in my opinion. I don't like YMail and Cocoon so I just might try this.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.