NoVirusThanks

From NoVirusThanks
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Aug 23, 2012
We've released a new free tool:

Connections Viewer is a useful network software utility with the primary focus of listing (and managing) both UDP and TCP connections inside the host system. Relevant information pertaining to each unique connection is retrieved and displayed to the user such as the protocol, remote and local ports, remote and local IP addresses, connection states, owning process ID, process name etc. You can easily close selected/all active connections, terminate processes, copy selected items to clopboard, and much more. Right-click over an item to view all available options.

connections-viewer-screenshot-1.png

* Needs Administrator privileges to run *

Changelog:

[29-May-2018] v1.0.0.0

+ Initial release

Product page and download link:
Monitor TCP/IP Connections with Connections Viewer | NoVirusThanks

D

Deleted member 178

So what is the solution instead of WFC, a light of hope that is not so heavy like Comodo Firewall, MRUmbra?
luckily for me i replaced WFC by Webroot SA Complete which has an outbound connection monitor, (the main reason i reinstalled it).
If i didn't have Webroot , i would just wait MBAM with WFC (i have a lifetime license ^^) or simply just go back to Windows Firewall and do the rules myself as i did in the past.

i can live without any outbound monitor.

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
luckily for me i replaced WFC by Webroot SA Complete which has an outbound connection monitor, (the main reason i reinstalled it).
If i didn't have Webroot , i would just wait MBAM with WFC (i have a lifetime license ^^) or simply just go back to Windows Firewall and do the rules myself as i did in the past.

i can live without any outbound monitor.

Imn't a lover of C:\Programdata\WRData\. who has been the best backup buddy folder for GB ssd (ironic mode), nor swollen tons MalwareBytes features with lag GUI at real time, nor others products highly recommended due several interferences with my other programs, I was eager to try fortknox firewall. People saying that it is very good and light, iven't experience withit yet, You could also mention other products that may be better at meeting those performance/protection demands togueter.

NoVirusThanks

From NoVirusThanks
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Aug 23, 2012
We've released a new version v1.1:

DwZ-98JWkAENs3n.jpg large.jpeg

[08-Jan-2019] v1.1.0.0

+ Fixed an issue when restoring main window state
+ Added option "Block with Windows Firewall" on the right-mouse-button menu
+ Added option "System Tools" on the main menu
+ Minor fixes and improvements

Product Page & Download:

Monitor TCP/IP Connections with Connections Viewer | NoVirusThanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.