NSA To Begin Scanning Domestic Emails For Racially Insensitive Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Amid waves of criticism, the National Security Agency has expanded its black box of domestic surveillance. Effective immediately, the NSA will screen domestic emails for “culturally or racially insensitive material.”
According to sources and a press announcement by Attorney General Eric Holder, the NSA is now searching virtually every emailthat is sent in the entire continental U.S. for certain racially and culturally charged keywords or phrases. To accomplish this, the NSA reportedly is making a copy of nearly every email by culling data from the major internet service providers. It then searches that cloned data, keeping all of the emails containing certain keywords and deleting the rest – all in a matter of seconds.!!

Read more on LBT website: http://www.lightlybraisedturnip.com/nsa-screen-emails-hate-speech/

---------------------

peoplemov.in/ : http://peoplemov.in/

- says:

World Population: 6,853,328,460
Migrants in the world: 215,738,321

Almost 216 million people, or 3.15% of the world population, live outside their countries.

Click on a country box to know more about migration flow to/from that country.
- click a box on peoplemov.in website ..

Top migrant destination:

* USA ----------------- 42,788,029
* RUSSIAN FED. ------ 12,270,388
* GERMANY ---------- 10,758,061
* SAUDI ARABIA ------- 7,288,900
* CANADA ------------- 7,202,340
* UNITED KINGDOM -- 6,995,738
* SPAIN --------------- 6,900,547
* FRANCE ------------ 6,684,842
* AUSTRALIA -------- 5,522,408
* INDIA -------------- 5,436,012

Last edited:

kevbo

Level 1
Verified
Dec 31, 2013
I'm sure it's understood that the source for the email story (The Lightly Braised Onion) is a satire site.

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
Satire site or not, I wouldn't doubt that NSA would do it if it can. That is if they aren't already doing just that.

Reactions: Prorootect
I

illumination

Im pretty sure they would not waste resources on this, that would be an extensive task.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I agree that a better source would be more believable but nevertheless I wouldn't put it past them.

So much for the "Land Of The Free"

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I actually posted this topic to joke .. sorry if I was not understood by all of you ..

I don't believe on that NSA will 'Scanning Domestic Emails For Racially Insensitive Content' .. LOL!

And if someone attacks NSA, you first ask the question: 'Who benefits? Who benefits from the crime?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.