Advice Request NVT - Trusted Vendors?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alkajak

Thread author
Where is the tab? Looking at the manual for v2.7.8 and there is a Trusted Vendors tab under WhiteList. Not seeing it there in v3.0.0.

Added a vendor to the Trusted Vendors to see if it would appear, it did not. Now I don't even know where the vendor I added has been stored.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

bjm_

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 17, 2015
screenshot_19.png
after click Managed Trusted Vendors > right click Vendor list for options

Last edited:
Reactions: Alkajak

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Just yesterday I was updating my config to contain NVT exe Radar Pro
I had this same issue, once I found the right area my added vendor was not present,
I had to re-add it, then had issues getting The Division added so it would stay connected.

Did you have issues adding any Vendors Alkajak ?
PeAcE

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Latest beta, I had to uninstall last night with the issues I was having staying connected to the Division servers hosted by UBIsoft.
When I get the time I will do a reinstall with the Division running so it will be auto added, then compare what i left out.
I am sure its user related and not software related but i did have issues adding the required Vendors .
PeAcE

A

Alkajak

Thread author
Latest stable seems to be working fine for Trusted Vendors. Can't say anything about the beta. I have AV tagged in the post above so he'll read it when he's online. Hopefully he has an answer.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.