CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
O&O AppBuster

Did you notice that Microsoft, along with Windows 10, also installed a set of apps by default? Some of them make sense and are useful, but some of them are not manufactured by Microsoft, rather by third-party vendors. O&O AppBuster gives you the control back over your Windows 10 again. Now you decide which apps you want on your computer. To make it as easy as possible for you, we’ve divided the apps into categories and give you tips on which apps you can safely remove or reinstall with one click and which ones you should leave.

Over a clear and concise interface, O&O AppBuster shows you which of these Microsoft-supplied apps with Windows 10 are installed on your computer and which you can install on request – even hidden apps are displayed here.

O&O AppBuster is entirely free and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC. And it will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software, like so many other programs do these days – no crapware!

More control over your operating system:
  • Uninstall apps pre-installed by Microsoft (also the hidden Apps!)
  • Remove pre-installed third-party apps and protect your privacy
  • Reinstall accidentally deleted apps
  • Undo changes at any time by creating a system restore point

Changes in version 1.0.1338:

FIX: Exceptions for invalid package information are now handled

Download: O&O AppBuster 1.0.1338
Homepage: O&O App Buster removes Windows Apps you don’t want. Freeware.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Looks like I'd already zapped the ones that are removable except Calc - There are a few that are not delectable I would love to dispatch to the sky! As above pointless to tempt me with apps I can't remove. Actually CCleaner can almost do what this app does in the uninstall section as I remember, though can't put them back but I don't think they are ever really removed anyway?

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.