Expired O & O DiskImage 12 Professional - Free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.oo-software.com/de/special/dtp082
How to get a license
Terms of presentation
-You get a lifetime license for version 12.x for one computer.
-License is for home use only.
-Program updates for new versions are not available. The license is valid only for version 12.x.
-You can install / reinstall the program after the end of this presentation. To do this, save the registry data.

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Get a free license O & O DiskImage 12 Pro with enhanced support for Windows 10. The Backup and Restore program allows you to create backup copies of your entire system or computer or individual files.

Free License O & O DiskImage 12 Professional
To obtain a free O & O DiskImage Professional license, follow these steps:
Go to the promotion page (in German) and enter your email address.
As confirmation of registration, you will receive an email with a link - click the link to complete registration.
After confirmation, you will receive registration data (Name, Firma, Seriennummer).
important information
Please note that due to multiple requests for this promotion, it may take some time to create a personal license.
If you do not receive an email license, check your spam folder.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Thanks Correlate for bringing another free license opportunity to the MT community.

1564532509180.png

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Well, I have purchased V. 14 sometime ago and I can safely say that the product is very reliable and it offers a wide variety of feature (I like the "merge incremental images feature").
Can you restore images from within the program as with all Reflect programs using PE or similar or is it necessary to use a separate boot medium, the last time I tried O&O you couldn't?

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Can you restore images from within the program as with all Reflect programs using PE or similar or is it necessary to use a separate boot medium, the last time I tried O&O you couldn't?
You mean the whole system image? If that's what you meant then you need to create a boot medium based on Windows PE recovery environment. If you want to restore individual files or folders you can mount the image.

Reactions: zoran popovic

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.