Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Version 1.4.1387 – released on 07.03.2017
Following settings were changed:
  • Setting “Do not display last users on lock screen” was removed as some users had problems accessing their system
Following errors were fixed:
  • Dialogue boxes were defective in high contrast mode
  • Crash when clicking links where Google Chrome is set as the standard browser
  • Problems detecting some Windows 10 OEM versions
  • Notifications that some settings are managed by the organisation did not disappear after applying factory settings
  • Factory settings revised
Available in English, German, French, Italian and Russian
-----
Direct Download [https://dl5.oo-software.com/files/ooshutup10/OOSU10.exe]

inuyasha

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Apr 9, 2017
how do you update? just delete the 2 files and then re-download and install?

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
By starting the new version I've noticed an active telemetry that I had previously disabled (using the old O&O version).

s.PNG

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
By starting the new version I've noticed an active telemetry that I had previously disabled (using the old O&O version).

View attachment 149488
MS does not care about settings. After every "big" or normal update some settings are back to default. I hate that behavour from microsoft. Doesnt seems like a bug they simply want it this way.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
What are the best setting to use for this software? I am thinking about downloading this and using it on my laptop.

~Ldogg

Reactions: Weebarra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.