Expired O&O Syspectr - Cloud IT Monitoring And Management

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

O&O Syspectr monitors your Windows systems behind the scenes and keeps you constantly informed of any possible problems. This can include anything from installation of new software, the permanent monitoring of Windows Security, or notification of failed updates. O&O Syspectr can also let you know everytime a USB disk is being connected and gives you the power to stop this from happening. At the press of a button you can avoid potentially malicious software or prevent important documents from being removed.

Another common source of problems are hard disks: O&O Syspectr displays their current load and can warn you if they exceed a critical value. No more overloaded servers bringing the entire company to a stop. And by monitoring hard disk parameters, you’ll be given early warning about any disk that’s on the verge of crashing.
O&O Syspectr doesn’t just monitor, it also provides active assistance: the integrated Remote Desktop allows you to help your users directly on their PCs whenever the need arises. The only thing you need is an active browser and an end device with an internet connection. You’re at the airport and need to make a quick change in a setting for your bookkeeper? No problem! Or want to see what’s happening on a server? This can also be done with just a few clicks (or “touches”!). Using secure encryption from our German-based control center and two factor authentication, your entire system will be “in your pocket” whenever and wherever you want it.

O&O Syspectr is free
And there is no limit to the number of Windows machines that you can manage while using it. This applies to desktop PCs and servers as well as to virtual machines.

O&O Syspectr requires no additional hardware. Simply install the Windows Client and that’s it. O&O Syspectr will be automatically configured and the Client will also refresh itself automatically. After that, you’ll do no more running around from machine to machine.

How many machines/endpoints can I manage in my account? Unlimited. We do, with respect to our Fair Use Policy, request that you contact us if you plan to use O&O Syspectr on more than 10,000 endpoints. This way we can make sure and reserve the necessary amount of server capacity
How to deploy O&O Syspectr using Group Policies | O&O Syspectr

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
How to protect from meltodwn vulnerability without bios update?, im disappointed about all marks developers, The motherboard companies don't want to give support after 1 year warranty on software and hardware. they don't care with his clients, the bios support always expires at 1 year as maximum. My conclusion then, i dont buy more computers that in 2 years will become a brick unusable on the internet. the master piece of hardware insidecomputers always are vulnerable because we dont receive satisfactory responses from firmware creators. I've communicated with several brands of companies throught mail and I dont have any response received.

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.