Expired Okay Freedom VPN - Free for 12 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Okay Freedom VPN free for 1 year.
LjCzz6a.png

OkayFreedom Special [chip0216]

Download-Link: https://file1.steganos.com/software/...yfreedomwr.exe
Activate it using the code you received from email.

duncan402

Level 2
Verified
Jul 18, 2015
I have never use this vpn application. How many countries are available? Thanks for the giveaway info.

Reactions: Rishi

KI!NG

Level 1
Dec 24, 2015
Thanks for got my license and activated With adware again..;)

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I was going to post this yesterday but the problem I have is the installer so I decided not to post it.
First of all the installer link in the email,I will take a pass on that.
The official site download is a CNET installer and the rest are basically the same.
uBlock Origin & Adguard light up like an xmas tree.
If I really need a VPN,Open VPN works good enough for me or just a good old manual proxy.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I was going to post this yesterday but the problem I have is the installer so I decided not to post it.
First of all the installer link in the email,I will take a pass on that.
The official site download is a CNET installer and the rest are basically the same.
uBlock Origin & Adguard light up like an xmas tree.
If I really need a VPN,Open VPN works good enough for me or just a good old manual proxy.
Open VPN is a good alternative but not for lazy ones:D. So you use servers from which VPN providers, VPN Book or VPN Gate?

duncan402

Level 2
Verified
Jul 18, 2015
The installer was detected by my ESET as javascript malware. :eek: How could this happen? Is there anyone who experience such problem?

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
Please run the installer through VTotal and your AVProgram. Last time I tried it it contained adware, despite it being pro (read terms and conditions).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.