Expired OkayFreedom VPN - Premium(3 Months Free)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Screenshot.jpg

Neiltullio

Level 2
Verified
Dec 25, 2013
Thanks for info.
BTW, you should choose manual download instead of PUA chip.de wrapper ;)

MiHo

Dec 24, 2014
i downloaded the application,, but it wont opening,, saying needed stable internet connection,, ???

what to do,, i tried many times,, :)

Reactions: CoolBro2

altanz

Level 1
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
did you download the software from the link sent in email or from elsewhere? email link works fine.

i downloaded the application,, but it wont opening,, saying needed stable internet connection,, ???

what to do,, i tried many times,, :)

Reactions: frogboy

MiHo

Dec 24, 2014
did you download the software from the link sent in email or from elsewhere? email link works fine.
yeah it got downloaded but wont opening,, and after some time i m getting a pop unstable internet connection,, :(
even my net is working fine,, tried so many times,, any alternative ???

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I gave it a try. Downloaded from email and installed however after adding serial it doesnt show any difference in subscription.Clicking add Serial again states serial number already activated.

MiHo

Dec 24, 2014
tried email installer,, official site installer n all installers,, but still getting same error as olefin showed above,, :(
even i got 8mbps bandwidth internet,, :D

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eight

Do you guys have any other previously installed VPN software still present in your machines ?

MiHo

Dec 24, 2014
already sent them 3 mails regarding that but haven't got a single reply till now,, :(
well thank you eight buddy,, and all those who tried to help us,, much appreciated,, thank you, :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.