OnePlus 6T and Type-C Bullets (Update: New renders)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Source: OnePlus introduces Type-C Bullets earbuds as the headphone jack dies - 9to5Google
Earlier today OnePlus confirmed that its next smartphone, the OnePlus 6T, would ditch the 3.5mm headphone jack. Now, the company is announcing the Type-C Bullets – a refreshed version of its affordable OnePlus Bullets V2 that offers a USB-C connector. These new earbuds will apparently use a DAC built in collaboration with Cirrus Logic and will have a “great soundscape with clear highs and booming lows.”

Speaking to The Verge, OnePlus did mention that the price will be “unchanged” from the Bullets V2, meaning the Type-C Bullets will cost just $19.99. Obviously, they’ll most likely work on other devices that support USB-C audio.

OnePlus Announcement: Introducing the Type-C Bullets.

Read why: The OnePlus 6T won't have a headphone jack, but battery life will be improved | TechRadar

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Apr 27, 2018
I have a Oneplus 6 - truly excellent phone!

I hate they have a 6month cycle, but nevermind - ill just grab the 7 instead.

Absolutely no need for the headphone jack.

Type C wired earbuds does EXACTLY the same.
use an adapter for your existing earbuds. (probably will be included)

Use wireless (like I've done anyway for 3yrs lol)

The bug plus points of the 6T will be the larger battery & built-into-display fingerprint scanner.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.