Only smiles here on this guys face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadcaller

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2017
Greetings and salutations!!
I was just cyber attacked by a cellular type of malware, and I was pretty certain they got my info and likely took personal information but little did I know.... I wasn't infected with anything, not anymore at least. I had to clean boot from usb before coming here took everything off my pc back down to factory.... But the one thing I still didn''t have was certainty. I needed a professional set of eyes to check my work. I was so confident my computer still had something left on it but I just didn't know where or what... TwinHeadedEagle set all my doubts and the guess work outside! where it needs to stay too! Thank you TwinHeadedEagle for verifying and checking my pc, i'd still be hunting definitions down without your help.!

thank you
Zeilsane AKA dreadcaller

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.