Expired OO BrowserPrivacy 14 Free License[Latest Version]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.oo-software.com/de/special/gwv860
How to get a license
Go to this link :
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.oo-software.com/de/special/gwv860[/URL]

And register your email adres to get a free license key for the software.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
SOURCE OF THE GIVEAWAY :
O&O BrowserPrivacy 14 Free License[Latest Version]

O&O BrowserPrivacy 14 protects your online privacy by securely deleting all traces of your browser data.
The history and data saved in your browser can reveal a lot about you and your internet activities. Cookies, for example, make it easy for websites to identify and follow you.
With just the push of a button, O&O BrowserPrivacy destroys all the data collected in the browsers you use.
This windows software does not simply delete data, but it destroys them using recognized and recommended methods. You can make sure that your private or business data will not be seen by anybody unauthorized.

O&O BrowserPrivacy

Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit

https://www.oo-software.com/oocontent/uploads/tour/oobp14-en/01.png

Giveaway link :

Registrieren Sie sich hier für Ihre kostenlose Vollversion von O&O BrowserPrivacy 14

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
O&O have & make some great software I use their defragger & Shut-Up is most handy - But this program is probably the worst cleaner I have tried in recent years, it takes an age to work out what it's going to do, on my try does not remember settings & adds a service which is deplorable. Ok if you clean your browser occasionally maybe? No wonder they are giving it away, Wise disc cleaner free (for example) wipes the floor with it, just my opinion though - It also leaves several difficult to remove registry entries behind on uninstall, I ended up re-imaging. :oops::oops:

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
O&O have & make some great software I use their defragger & Shut-Up is most handy - But this program is probably the worst cleaner I have tried in recent years, it takes an age to work out what it's going to do, on my try does not remember settings & adds a service which is deplorable. Ok if you clean your browser occasionally maybe? No wonder they are giving it away, Wise disc cleaner free (for example) wipes the floor with it, just my opinion though - It also leaves several difficult to remove registry entries behind on uninstall, I ended up re-imaging. :oops::oops:
At this point I know the importance of Revo uninstaller pro I monitor such programs during installation such that it becomes east to uninstall it completely without leaving any traces or leftover using the advanced uninstaller with log data base and the monitor mode traces which I found it a wonderful features also there log database are huge and updated regularly ( I could uninstall Norton security before and install the trial again Do you believe that Norton is famous with it's deep leftover)

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I too use Revo Pro & monitored the install, it wasn't able to remove stubborn reg entries I found manually (maybe they do no harm) - However I image C:\ very regularly last night was last one (all the data partitions are drag & drop) and took under 3 mins to restore - At times C:\ imaging IMHO is the way to restore things as they were. Revo Pro (etc) is good but not perfect - My comments were really about O&O & they really ought to be able to design an uninstall routine, the system was first used on Windows 95 !

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.