Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Neowin.net said:
tRqI8.jpg

Opera has now released the first beta version of Opera 12.00, the next major release of its popular web browser. Version 12.00 is also known by its code name Wahoo. It adds a number of new features to the browser, including 64-bit support for the Windows and Mac versions.

Opera 12.00 beta also has a number of performance and stability improvements, new support for hardware accelerated graphics chips via WebGL, redesigned security badges, right-to-left scripts support, a number of new themes such as Cookie Monster in the screenshot above, and more.

Sources.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I want to try Opera, but then I remember why I didn't in the first place. (Screen flicker).

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I'm really thinking about trying Opera have not tried it in a long time and since this is a beta it's worth a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.