Advice Request Opinions about Microsoft Edge for Android?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What are your thoughts about using Microsoft Edge on Android? It's own Pros vs Cons? Your experience with it? Would you recommend it to Family/Friends?

In the latest of updates 16th August, Microsoft added native Honey integration. Opt-in required.

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
I have been using it since July. I completely switched to Microsoft products and I'm very happy.
Microsoft edge for Android is the best browser I tried. It is fast and very responsive.
I tried so many products but it is awesome. I'm also using Microsoft launcher and surprisingly the fastest and most stable launcher I tried so far.
I recommend it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.