Advice Request OSArmor Alert - Add to Exclusion Button Hidden by System Tray

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
I just installed OSArmor in my Windows 10 v1803 PC, and received an alert about a program that I recognized. Unfortunately, the alert sat low in the system tray hiding the appropriate button for me to press before it timed out.

I had to execute the program in question a few times in order to finally catch and press the appropriate button.

Is there a way to adjust the position of the alert message so the system tray will not obstruct the buttons, as well as adjusting the timeout of the alert before it disappears?

bjm_

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 17, 2015
3196.png

Attachments

• OSA Help FAQ.txt
    5.8 KB · Views: 475

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Thanks. I applied the settings you posted in the screenshot above. Hope this does the trick.

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Right. In my case the two buttons above were partially or totally HIDDEN by the system tray.

Maybe the program that it alerted me to was running in Full Screen mode? I really am not too familiar with this term other than when a program menu is Minimized or Maximized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.