Basic Security Outlaw's Security Config (Updated 7-26-17)

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
I'm currently running Eset Internet Security with Voodoo Shield Pro as my KIS trial expired. Eset is lighter on the system but I may buy a KIS license. Still deciding.

Reactions: Syafiq

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
Update: Now using EAM, Voodoo Shield Pro, and Heimdal pro. I like this set up a lot.

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
What do you guys think of using Windows Defender, Voodoo Shield Pro. and SpyShelter firewall version?

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
Removed Forticlient and installed F-Secure with Voodoo Shield Pro. I like F-Secure much more than I thought I would, some false positives but has caught everything I'd thrown at it.

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
Now using Panda Dome @ForgottenSeer 58943 settings and Syshardener. Light as can be for my gaming system, also able to utilize almost my whole connection.
Capture.PNG

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Now using Panda Dome @ForgottenSeer 58943 settings and Syshardener. Light as can be for my gaming system, also able to utilize almost my whole connection.View attachment 197777

Nice speed! I've only found a couple software firewalls that can push high speed. Norton and Panda. Every other one I have tried has some sort of connection throttling. The only alternative is to use one of those two, or use a product without a firewall (Like Cylance, Forticlient, etc)

I've managed to push my speeds to around 1,100-1,300Mbps with lots of tweaks, network optimizations, CAT6 home runs, and a L3 switch with traffic optimization. Gryphon also has a 'Priority Device' setting which helps push things along even better.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.