Q&A Outlook query

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Evening folks, i hope i've posted this in the correct forum so please forgive me if i have not.

I use a few email accounts and today i noticed a message in one of them (it had already been sent to the spam folder by Microsoft) but when i inspected it, it appears to be from myself :confused: as in, it is my exact email address, how can this be and is there anything i can do to prevent it happening again ? Now i assume i can't block myself but it is seriously annoying me that it has happened. I moved it to my inbox to see if i could see where it has come from through the message source but it's all gobbly-de-gook to me as i am not clever enough to understand it.
Should i be worried ?

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Thanks for your reply @SHvFl, i just got a bit paranoid when i saw it but i will try to ignore it if i can. I looked around google to see if i could find an answer w but there are lots of old posts saying it is probably malware. I will scan my computer with Zemana and Kaspersky just to make sure.

Lockdown

From AppGuard
Developer
Evening folks, i hope i've posted this in the correct forum so please forgive me if i have not.

I use a few email accounts and today i noticed a message in one of them (it had already been sent to the spam folder by Microsoft) but when i inspected it, it appears to be from myself :confused: as in, it is my exact email address, how can this be and is there anything i can do to prevent it happening again ? Now i assume i can't block myself but it is seriously annoying me that it has happened. I moved it to my inbox to see if i could see where it has come from through the message source but it's all gobbly-de-gook to me as i am not clever enough to understand it.
Should i be worried ?
Is it an empty email or a copy of one that was sent to you by someone else or that you had sent to someone previously ?

In Outlook it is easy to unwittingly reply or copy to yourself.

It is a suspicious issue only if it keeps happening and you do not recognize the contents.

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Is it an empty email or a copy of one that was sent to you by someone else or that you had sent to someone previously ?

In Outlook it is easy to unwittingly reply or copy to yourself.

It is a suspicious issue only if it keeps happening and you do not recognize the contents.
No @Lockdown , it's not empty, it is offering me "a job opportunity " with great wages, lol. I will keep an eye on it and i have changed my password too so hopefully i have not been compromised. Thank you all for replying.