Expired Outpost Security Suite Pro Review & Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Thank you, amazingAG! I've been waiting for a giveaway like this for quite some time.
I'm using OSS Free 7.1 just for the Firewall/HIPS [shame they discontinued the Free Firewall], the anti-spyware component is turned off [relying on NAV for that]. It would be nice to get the full functionality, I'll definitely try my luck.

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
Outpost Security Suite Pro Giveaway

Outpost Security Suite Pro free license!
Take it as it is fresh !
http://www.agnitum.com/promo/freebiest/

Promo Code: 9XH3K-DGBQ9-48SWC-WSK8K-C49IV

Threads Merged

-Earth

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
RE: Outpost Security Suite Pro Giveaway

There is an exist thread from the Giveaway Category.

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
RE: Outpost Security Suite Pro Giveaway

Sorry !
I have not seen the thread!

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
It's turning into a usual Agnitum giveaway - no emails sent, giveaway download links 404-ing :rolleyes:
Make sure you copy the key provided and hope that it works :)

I

illumination

NathanF1 said:
It's turning into a usual Agnitum giveaway - no emails sent, giveaway download links 404-ing :rolleyes:
Make sure you copy the key provided and hope that it works :)

You pretty much summed it up! I have been messing with this give away on and off today, wanting to try this software. The download links are not working. There is quite the list of people that are disappointed, not only commenting there, but as well in other forums.

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
thewolfsmith72 said:
You pretty much summed it up! I have been messing with this give away on and off today, wanting to try this software. The download links are not working. There is quite the list of people that are disappointed, not only commenting there, but as well in other forums.

I tried the official downloads from their website. Uninstalled FREE to install PRO, not a single question to keep rules, settings, etc. The mere thought what I'd have to go through again made me question myself.. Continued anyway regardless of my diminished resolve, alas, the key didn't work...

Supposedly the download links should work and the keys should work with the giveaway download [vicious circle], but I don't think I'll waste any more time on this.

Restored my partition image and I don't even think I'll think about trying again. Most unfortunate for the freebiest...

I

illumination

NathanF1 said:
thewolfsmith72 said:

I tried the official downloads from their website. Uninstalled FREE to install PRO, not a single question to keep rules, settings, etc. The mere thought what I'd have to go through again made me question myself.. Continued anyway regardless of my diminished resolve, alas, the key didn't work...

Supposedly the download links should work and the keys should work with the giveaway download [vicious circle], but I don't think I'll waste any more time on this.

Restored my partition image and I don't even think I'll think about trying again. Most unfortunate for the freebiest...

I can verify that the download links are now working and so are the keys... It is for version 7.5 and not 7.5.1 so you are aware.

Corno

Jun 15, 2011
Thanks. Got the key and the setup file. Haven't tried though. Can I choose not to install the AV ?

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Corno said:
Thanks. Got the key and the setup file. Haven't tried though. Can I choose not to install the AV ?

Yes, you can select components to install. The Firewall / HIPS / System Guard is installed by default, you have the option to include or not the following: "Web Control" [web content filtering], "Anti-Malware"[AV and AS] and "Anti-Spam". Also, if any other security applications are found, you are prompted to add OSS to their exceptions list for better compatibility.

I

illumination

I am now running this on my machine, clean install of course, and have to say, I like it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.