Latest changes
Dec 31, 1969
Windows Edition
Pro
OS version
System type
64-bit operating system; x64-based processor
Windows UAC
Do not dim desktop - Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer
Firewall protection
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Account privileges
Account type
Exposure to malware
No malware samples are downloaded
Real-time Malware protection
NVT EXE Radar Pro | Sandboxie
Periodic scanners
Zemana AntiMalware | HitmanPro | Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Browser and Add-ons
Google Chrome - Netcraft Extension | Avira Browser Safety | uBlock Origin | uBlock Origin WebSocket | KB SSL Enforcer | Tunnello VPN | The Great Suspender | OneTab
chrome security settings
Send a DNT request | malicious site blocking enabled | 3rd Party cookies are blocked | Click-to-Play enabled | Flash is disabled
chrome://flags tweaks
Extension Content Verification = enforce strict | Reduce default 'referer' header granularity is enabled
Privacy tools and VPN
Custom Hosts | uBlock Origin
Password manager
KeePass Portable
Search engine
Google
Maintenance tools
CleanMem | Process Tamer | Auslogics DiskDefrag | CCleaner
Photos and Files backup
None
File Backup schedule
Backup and Restore
None
Backup schedule
No system backups

Evjl's Rain

Level 45
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
That drives me nuts, cause it's an awesome program!
could you explain a little more clearly what lags you had :)
obviously, VS does lag when it processes a new file or a new script the first time (it takes time to upload into VT and for VoodooAi to analyze) but it will be instant in the second time we launch the file. It's kinda annoying, I agree
I used to have a problem with avast firewall and VS but I solved it and now they are working well together
I won a free 2-year license of VS so I feel it's a crime not to use it :confused:

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted
I'm back to my favorite combo which runs great on all my computers, NVT ERP and SBIE...I have also disabled some services via black viper and I have added chrome settings and tweaks

Last edited:

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted
Finished my new config, most of it is the same as my other laptop (I see no reason to completely change software if it works and I like it) I am not using this new laptop much yet since I use it mainly for browsing the web and watching movies, and I am still getting used to 10 and tinkering with settings.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted
Updated my Windows 10 config. I decided to install AppGuard on my Windows 10 laptop rather than my Windows 7 lappy and I added VS and EAM :) I am testing Simple DNSCrypt along with Adguard DNS

Last edited: