Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
A solid setup indeed!
Are you using file history for backing up to an external drive?
And have you trimmed down the list of trusted vendors in CIS? That will be really great considering the bloated and some not-so-trustable vendors.
I always feel the need of a light AV alongside Comodo products since what gets to run outside (due to being in that long trusted list) will be monitored by an offline AV too. However, that's my pref :)
Only CIS should be totally fine for you.

enaph

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Are you using file history for backing up to an external drive?
No because I am lazy :) What I do is just a simple manual backup of all my data once in awhile to the external HDD - so I am overriding all data.
have you trimmed down the list of trusted vendors in CIS?
Yes! I have deleted the whole TVL from Comodo and added manually vendors of the software installed on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.