Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.

Paint.NET Homepage

Paint.NET Blog

Download Paint.NET

I have Paint.NET installed and have used it a few times. However, I do most my design with another program.

What are your thoughts on this product?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Would that be Elements or CSx version? :p

I have Paint.NET installed just in case I can't do something in MS Design 4. xD

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
I will download this and have a play, never have use for these programs mainly but have now got the notion to download it. Photoshop ain't cheap... is it standalone? As my friend has CS5 which costs I think £2700 (-£2700 lol) but only seen it for a brief period in action.... Anyway going kinda off and on topic so will end it there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.