Expired Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 Free 180 Days Trial

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Panda Security has teamed up with Softonic to offer a free trial of Panda Internet Security 2014 that protect you for 6 months (180 days). Interested users just need to visit the following promo page below to download the special OEM setup installer. After finished downloading, just install it. This is a special edition. No additional Activation Code is required to activate free 6 Months trial subscription.

However, be advised that if you have already used any trial version of Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 on your system, you will not be able to activate this special 180 days trial edition.

Last edited:

sasomkd

Aug 29, 2013
Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 Free Six Months Activation Key

Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 Free Six Months Activation Key...Just visit promo page and open with Google Chrome to translate from German language and download the six months free installer...Here is the link to this promo: http://promo.pandasecurity.com/softonic/de/

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
RE: Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 Free Six Months Activation Key

sasomkd said:
Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 Free Six Months Activation Key...Just visit promo page and open with Google Chrome to translate from German language and download the six months free installer...Here is the link to this promo: http://promo.pandasecurity.com/softonic/de/

I downloaded the offer Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 six month trial a couple of weeks ago via another site and every time I boot or every few hours a popup reminder will appear to remind me to extend my activation, this I could not or will not take for 180 days, for this alone I uninstalled it, I won't even say how much this product slows your surfing down, yet another good product turning into bloatware and nagware.

Reactions: ayogi

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
RE: Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 Free Six Months Activation Key

duplicate post bro
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Panda-Antivirus-Pro-2014-Free-180-Days-Trial

Bill W

Level 1
Verified
Mar 30, 2013
Never used Panda before. Anyone done a comparison with Webroot (My weapon of choice)?

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Its a good AV. But if you reinstall Windows and try to install the 180 day trail again it doesn't work, i.e. even if you have like 3 months left, you wont be able to reinstall it. So, be careful.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
it is very heavy . i dont like it for that reason but for the most part is a very strong AV

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
You can upgrade to retail version. It will take over key and be without warning about trial expiration each time you boot.

snowman

Jan 30, 2014
box_int_AV.png

Offer valid for Softonic Spain. "Receive from Softonic this gift to celebrate your birthday"

To receive a free license for Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 6 months, you need to download and Install Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 using the given installation file pressing on "Descargar GRATIS". No license required!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.