Panda Claims It's Better than Kaspersky, McAfee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Panda recently published an article stating that their antivirus is better than antiviruses from Kaspersky, ESET, Avast, McAfee, and Microsoft. Surprise, surprise, Panda won. They proved their bold claim by test results from Virus Bulletin, AV-Test, and AV-Comparatives.

Do you think the lightweight, cloud antivirus deserves its top rating or is Panda simply bragging and the reputation is not deserved by it?

>
Hall-of-Fame-.jpg

Reactions: FlimFlam

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
All vendors pay the same Money. and RmG the "real AV" list isnt right. just crap.

Some users trust the list, I find the list funny.

offtopic: When i was student i was "work" in office near one panda office :D

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I'm not too sure any more whether Kaspersky 2015 is one of the best, from the reviews I've seen it seems to not be doing so well

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I'd say out of the three Kaspersky has the most features i.e., web antivirus, file antivirus and application control

Reactions: nissimezra

LABView707

Level 3
Verified
Aug 12, 2014
The tests prove nothing as they are all paid for "pay for higher better results."

So Panda paid off all 3 companies? Lol. You amateur YouTube testers with your VM's will never understand real live testing. I have tested Panda Free on my laptop. No VM required. I passed with flying colors.

So let me guess this straight. YouTube amateur testing is more accurate then AV Comparatives, VB100, MRG and AVTest,org? ROFL!

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Avast claims to be better than the universe, Avira claims to stop 99,99%, Panda claims to be better than him concurrents.
It's normal, it's the marketing.

You will never see any companies saying "lol, they are more good than us!"

Like the friend said, "it's marketing"

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Terrible, Comodo is terrible product it blocks everything, I've had to reinstall a few programs because of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.