App Review Panda cloud antivirus 2.9 beta review (The PC Security Channel)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
G

Guest28

I have the same results in my testing as well. I'm not much of a fan having to restart the computer after An infection it should have been blocked completely this means panda allowed parts of the infection. Once infected it could be to late that's what panda needs to improve on.

D

Deleted member 2913

Do you get cannot neutralize click here to follow or something like this sometimes for malware?
And it takes to a webpage how to neutralize that threat, this is not good for average users.
I dont know what happens to that threat that panda mention cannot neutralize coz after system restart no info from panda.
I dont know about this beta but I use to get cannot neutralize quite a few times when I use to test panda & this put me off so never used panda, plus its Behavior blocker is just cosmetic & never detects malware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.