Bundle Sale Panda DA, Dashlane, Nord VPN and Degoo

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/vault-the-online-security-cloud-annual-plan
How to get a license
[B]Terms[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Subscription begins on the day you purchase your bundle, not the day you redeem/start using your apps. Your account will be renewed and billed monthly or annually (depending on which plan you purchased) based on your date-of-purchase.
[*]If your plan has a free trial, you will be charged at the end of your free trial if you choose to stay subscribed. Cancel anytime in your user account before your trial expires and you will not be charged.
[*]Monthly subscriptions purchased on the 31st of a given month will be billed on the last day of each month accordingly.
[*]Credit card not required for post-purchase activation on partner sites.
[*]Cancellations permitted at any time by going to “Subscriptions” tab in your account.
[/LIST]

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Panda Dome Advanced, Dashlane, Nord VPN, and Degoo 2TB for $9.99/month
Screenshot (6).pngScreenshot (7).pngScreenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).pngScreenshot (10).pngScreenshot (11).png

FAQ

Your account will be renewed on a monthly or annual basis (depending on which plan you choose) on your date-of-purchase. Monthly subscriptions purchased on the 31st of a given month will be billed on the last day of each month accordingly.

No worries. If you feel the product isn't meeting your needs, you can cancel anytime right from your user account under the "Subscriptions" tab hassle free.

In the "Purchases" tab of your user account, you will be given a redemption code for each product in this bundle after making your purchase to redeem on the merchant's website. Detailed redemption instructions are also provided for each product in your "Purchases" tab.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I would use a little caution as the purchase is considered a trial,I could be wrong but after a month or so there might be a jump to full subscription price,and with your payment info,it can catch some off guard, I am not sure about this but be sure to scroll down on link and read "Terms" A deal that seems to good to be true often is not. gl

Reactions: roger_m

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I would use a little caution as the purchase is considered a trial,I could be wrong but after a month or so there might be a jump to full subscription price,and with your payment info,it can catch some off guard, I am not sure about this but be sure to scroll down on link and read "Terms" A deal that seems to good to be true often is not. gl
From trying to test this discount al I can find is you get a 7 day free trial there is no promo code. If you use the 7 day free trial you will be billed $99/yr. after 7 days

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.