noob guy

Level 1
How about PDF + OSA + VS? What do you think guys? Am helping out volunteers with a non-profit organization who are using refurbished laptops due to budget constraints, so we use mostly freeware (except Windows 7 and MS Office). Is this combo of 3 free softs adequate layering for people without dangerous surfing habits? (Btw I had a borked laptop with CFW and CS so did not consider that)

Slyguy

Level 40
How about PDF + OSA + VS? What do you think guys? Am helping out volunteers with a non-profit organization who are using refurbished laptops due to budget constraints, so we use mostly freeware (except Windows 7 and MS Office). Is this combo of 3 free softs adequate layering for people without dangerous surfing habits? (Btw I had a borked laptop with CFW and CS so did not consider that)
PDF+OSA OR VS (not both), with Syshardener executed will be all that you will need. No need to stack more than that IMO. Remember, PDF alone with Syshardener is actually quite sufficient itself in all but the worst cases.

noob guy

Level 1
PDF+OSA OR VS (not both), with Syshardener executed will be all that you will need. No need to stack more than that IMO. Remember, PDF alone with Syshardener is actually quite sufficient itself in all but the worst cases.
Thanks SG! I only thought of VS because I know that OSA is good for scripts and malicious docs but not as strong against exe, where VS shines. But ticking all the OSA options can do the same job I guess (with a little more FP).